Domes are a one-of--a-kind sleeping experience that allows you to feel connected to nature while stargazing indoors in a comfortable bed. Did you know there are only a few dome campsites in the USA? As people who love to take time away in nature each month for ourselves, we know the importance of spending time in nature and connecting with community. This is why we created Desert Dimension and this is why we have created our VIP membership program. For those who would like to rent out a dome on a monthly basis we have created a loyalty program where you pay a small monthly fee to gain access to your own dome for 5 days a month. This is an auto-billed commitment for a minimum of one year. Days do not roll over + dates are pre-set each month one Wednesday-Sunday a month. This program is limited. Individual dome clamping is exclusive for members only. We have only 5 domes so this membership is open to only 5 groups. Groups may not exceed 4 people.
Choose your own dome for regular monthly use.
Domes + membership is for a maximum of 4 people only.
Memberships can be shared but your dome can only be used by maximum 4 people a night. (suggested 1-2)
Dates are preset each month: one Wednesday-Sunday a month; dates provided upon membership or inquiry
Access to indoor showers, bathrooms, kitchen + living area
Access to outdoor shower, cooking area, refrigerator + grills
Access to outdoor firepits, hammocks, + lounge areas
Pool + hot tub seasonally open* on property
Access to outdoor yoga pavilion, zen garden, + labyrinth
Access to game room, volleyball, horseshoes + movie theater
Open to only 5 groups of people
Join a fun community + meet likeminded people
15 minutes from Joshua Tree National Park
Memberships can be shared and transferred
Memberships are nonrefundable
Commitment is a one year contract
Extra fees include: $25 cleaning fee, optional $25 hot tub fee
Individual dome rental is exclusive to members only
Over a 75% savings / cost as low as $25 a day per person
1 parking spot included
Use up to 60 days a year
Please apply below.
THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT A LEASE AND CONVEYS NO RIGHTS IN REAL PROPERTY AT ANY TIME. YOUR USE IS LIMITED TO THAT DEFINED HEREIN.
• Submitting this application does not automatically approve you for enrollment in the program. You will be contacted with our decision. If you are enrolled you agree to the following:
Commitment is 1 year minimum.
You must still pay the set cleaning fee per stay.
You are liable for any damage or missing items.
You are liable for other fees if you incur them including pet fees, property damage fees, hot tub use fees, etc.
Failure to follow all local laws + property policies will result in (1) you having to finish your contracted payment agreements (2) you are being re-enrolled in the program (3) you cannot stay at the property / use the dates.
Dates are pre-set and will be given to you as soon as your first payment is accepted.
All payments are done on autobilling. There is a 5% late fee if payments are declined.
There are no roll over days: if you do not use your dates in the designated year, you lose them.
There are no refunds and the VIP program is can be shared.
No more than 4 people per campsite per night.
4 PM check-in and ends at the 10:30 AM check-out, unless other times are approved in writing in advance. Check-in is not allowed after 9PM unless approved in writing in advance. If you violate these rules, we may charge up to 50% of the daily rate for an early arrival and/or late check-out.
• Dogs are allowed with prior written permission, only with the payment of an additional cleaning fee + pet fee, and only at certain properties. Dog owners agree to the following additional rules: dogs may not be on furniture and if your dog is prone to shedding you must clean up after it; if your dog is prone to potty accidents in the house, please roll up the rugs before hand and take your dog(s) often to avoid this, and clean up all messes (we are not equipped to shampoo furniture or rugs or dry clean bedding after your departure); outside the house dogs are to be leashed at all times (there are coyotes in the High Desert, which present danger to unleashed dogs) and owners must immediately pick up after their dogs and deposit waste in a plastic bag and place it in the garbage bin; dogs are not to be left unattended in the house at any time. In addition to our additional dog cleaning fee, we will deduct the costs of extra cleaning or repairs necessitated by the presence of your dog(s). Pet fee is $100 for up to two pets; $100 per additional pet. There is a $100 security deposit taken that is fully refundable.
• We do not guarantee the speed or availability of internet service. Internet service is provided by a satellite and/or wireless provider and may be subject to more fluctuations and outages than you are used to. No illegal or abusive use of the Internet access is allowed.
• Cell service may not be available at the property due to the rural nature and geography of the area.
• The High Desert occasionally has power outages. We are not responsible for any general outages of Southern California Edison.
• Guests who utilize a home’s hot tub and/or pool do so at their own risk and we are not liable for any personal injury or other damages associated with such use. Guests may not use glass or pottery glassware, plates, etc. in or anywhere near any such water amenity. If any glass or pottery ware is broken in or near a water amenity, you will be charged the full amount to drain and refill the amenity and for any lost revenue during such service. Guests may not leave minors unattended at any hot tub, or pool.
• Guests shall allow the property owner or any designated workers access to the property for landscaping and routine maintenance, cleaning, repairs and building inspections, and pool and hot tub repairs and service.
• If for any reason beyond the control of the owner, the property is unavailable, we may cancel your reservation with only a refund to the actual fees and / or deposits you have paid.
• This is a smoke free property. Smoking is not allowed on the grounds. If these rules are violated, we will charge a minimum of $250.
• Propane firepits or fireplaces may not be used for burning wood or any other materials (it is illegal pursuant to a county ordinance and may damage the fixture). If any combustible materials are burned in them, we will charge a minimum of $500 cleaning fee.
There is a cleaning fee od $250.
Guests are responsible for paying for to repair or replace anything they damage (broken, stained, etc) on the property or anything stolen or missing,
Refund Policy: Due to the high nature of the property being rentals we offer no refunds for any reason.
Thanks for submitting! We will get back to you with details + payment information soon. We are looking forward to your time in the desert.